Montana’s 55 state parks are a spectacularly diverse collection of natural areas, historic sites, and fun places where visitors are welcome to hike, camp, fish, swim, boat, photograph, watch wildlife, learn, and explore.
Join award-winning Great Falls Tribune reporters Erin Madison and Kristen Inbody as they visit each park and interview park managers, historians, and visitors to provide the most complete and up-to-date information about these remarkable public lands. Their unique book is packed with current information and special features, including:
- Key information at a glance
- Best parks for camping, boating, hiking, and recreation
- Best parks for history and natural wonders
- Author-recommended activities
- Photos, maps, and directions
- Accurate information on all campgrounds, fees, and facilities
- A foreword by Montana Governor Steve Bullock
- A special Smith River essay by Montana novelist Maile Meloy
- Perfect size for taking along on trips
- The only guidebook to all the parks
- Use this book to find a favorite park—or take the State Park Challenge and visit all of them!